In the last few decades, the growing burden of employment has been the driving force behind the growth of the employee leasing industry. Local, state and federal governments have created an incredible burden of employment and employee benefits regulations. Employee leasing solves this problem by shouldering much of the routine personnel work, payroll, and benefits administration. By outsourcing, businesses are enabled to decrease administrative burden and expense, while redirecting focus towards the product or service of their core business. Benefits include:
- Relief from payroll and tax administration.
- Simplified and streamlined workers compensation management.
- A wide range of HR management solutions through a team of professionals.
- Access to a comprehensive employee benefits packages.
- Assistance to improve productivity and profitability.
The Growing Burden of Employment | By Mike Smith