Employee Leasing Quote
Looking for an employee leasing quote? Fill our online application to get a quote for a custom PEO program, built for the needs of your company. Your company could qualify for an instant quote (Conditions apply).
What is Employee Leasing?
Employee Leasing is a service that employers use to outsource work that doesn’t make money and takes time away from things that do. Employee leasing firms perform administrative work like payroll, tax reporting, work comp audits, compliance issues and unemployment claims, to name a few.
How can Employee Leasing help your business?
Employee leasing (Or “PEO”) services allow you to spend time on sales, service and growth instead of payroll, paperwork and compliance issues. This enables clients to focus on the revenue producing functions of their business. Work that makes money, versus work that doesn’t. It’s cheaper than you can do on your own with great benefits.
Problems that Employee Leasing Solves
- Time: Employee leasing services do the dirty (But important) work for your business. Work that takes a lot of time, but doesn’t generate revenue.
- Employee Retention: You’re in business to make money, not worry about payroll audits, records management, tax filings, etc.
- Workers Compensation: No up front deposits, bit discounts (Up to 40% off), no silly fees, no audits, pay-as-you-go.
- Payroll: Sure, it’s not rocket science – but payroll is tedious work and you can’t afford mistakes. The IRS states that 1 in 3 business are penalized every year.
- Cash Flow: Pay-as-you-go eliminates the quarterly hunt for cash, giving you more accounting consistency and peace of mind.
- New Hire Reporting
- Response to I-9 Inquiries
- Wage Garnishments
- Specialized Reports
- Onsite Check Printing
- W2s and 1099s
- Quarterly and Annual Filings
- Direct Deposit and Debit Cards
- Online Reporting Options
- Unemployment Claims Administration
- and more, all included!
Workers Compensation Benefits:
- No Audits
- High Risk Coverage
- Big Savings
- Master Policy Management
- No Money Down
- Lower Work Comp Rates = Higher Margins
- Group Health
- Savings Plans
Human Resources Benefits:
- HR Audits: Review and recommendations of hiring practices, record keeping and policy procedures.
- Administration: Personnel files, verifications of employment, unemployment responses, FMLA and more.
- EAP: Employee Assistance Programs provide counseling and guidance to your employees available 24/7 through an 800 hotline.
- EPLI: Defense from discrimination, wrongful termination and harassment suits through Employment Practices Liability coverage.
Get an Employee Leasing Quote Today!
To get an employee leasing quote, call (903) 463-4000, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employee Leasing Quote